MORE ON SATURATED FAT
Great article on the historical basis of half a century of misleading dietary guidelines from the Wall Street Journal.
What I learned from this article was:
– how easily the general population can be influenced to believe whatever they are told
– how much power those in the know, have over those who aren’t
– how easily money, politics, egos and self-interest can lead to perpetuating falsehood as truth
– how easily scientific studies can be manupulated and promoted as gospel despite not being scientific
– how easily misleading ideas can be perpetuated through generations and through the population
Stay vigilant, do your own research, educate yourself, and ask the right questions for your sake and the community’s sake.
Posted on May 9, 2014, in Diet, Fitness and Health, Medicine, Sociology and tagged Diet, Fat, fitness, Health, Medicine, Nutrition, Research, Saturated Fat, Sociology, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.